The Himalayas, with its great east-west expanse of 2,500 km, is a world waiting to be explored. Boasting some of the world’s highest peaks, sublime alpine meadows, dense temperate forests and humid lowland jungles, it is one of the most amazing creations of Mother Nature. Millions of people call it home, in addition to thousands of species of flora and fauna. But that is not all. The cultural and spiritual heritage of the Himalayas is unparalleled.
Overall, the region offers countless places to explore: Nepal, host to the crème de la crème of the Himalayan ranges, and a land of cultural diversity and stunning peaks; Bhutan, known to many as Shangri-La, and a majestic nation adorned with colors of Buddhism; Tibet, known as ‘The Roof of the World,’ and the home of surreal landscapes and ample historical monuments; and India, the cultural epicenter of the South Asian civilization.
Join the Far Out Nepal team in exploring and unpacking the Himalayas.
- Upper Dolpo Trek More Details
- Everest Base Camp Trek More Details
- Lhasa with Everest Base Camp More Details
- Naar with Upper Mustang Trek More Details
- Tourist arrival doubles in Chitwan National Park Chitwan, December 1 Chitwan National Park has seen an encouraging surge in the number of visitors this year. Tourists have doubled this year compared to last year, when tourist numbers dipped due to the earthquakes and the border blockade. While there is no precise data of the number of tourists visiting Chitwan district, the CPN […] Read More