The Himalayas, with its great east-west expanse of 2,500 km, is a world waiting to be explored. Boasting some of the world’s highest peaks, sublime alpine meadows, dense temperate forests and humid lowland jungles, it is one of the most amazing creations of Mother Nature. Millions of people call it home, in addition to thousands of species of flora and fauna. But that is not all. The cultural and spiritual heritage of the Himalayas is unparalleled.
Overall, the region offers countless places to explore: Nepal, host to the crème de la crème of the Himalayan ranges, and a land of cultural diversity and stunning peaks; Bhutan, known to many as Shangri-La, and a majestic nation adorned with colors of Buddhism; Tibet, known as ‘The Roof of the World,’ and the home of surreal landscapes and ample historical monuments; and India, the cultural epicenter of the South Asian civilization.
Join the Far Out Nepal team in exploring and unpacking the Himalayas.
- Upper Dolpo Trek More Details
- Everest Base Camp Trek More Details
- Lhasa with Everest Base Camp More Details
- Naar with Upper Mustang Trek More Details
- Over 200 climbers scale Mt Everest More than 200 mountaineers scaled the world’s highest peak today after fair weather allowed them to move up from the higher camps. “At least 120 Nepalis and 82 foreigners made it to the top of Mt Everest successfully on a single day as climbers were allowed to climb the mountain after a closure of around […] Read More